What are your box office hours?
The box office at The Clyde is being renovated and will not open until April, however, tickets are available for purchase online, by phone at (800) 514-3849, or in person at:
Neat Neat Neat Music and Records
1836 S Calhoun St
Fort Wayne, IN 46902
3627 N Clinton St
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
When can I pick up my will-call / guest list tickets?
Will-call/guest list tickets will be available for pick up ONLY on the day of the show, starting 2 hours prior to doors.
Do you have re-entry?
We have a strict NO RE-ENTRY policy.
How do I get in touch with The Clyde?
For all general inquiries please email email@example.com and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
I’m interested in working at The Clyde. How do I apply?
Please send your resume and any information that will help describe yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there an age requirement to attend concerts?
Every show is different so make sure to check out the age restrictions on the event details page for the particular event you are interested in attending.
Do you offer food?
A few light food items are available. The menu changes on a show by show basis.
Do you have a VIP Program?
For a limited time, we are offering free VIP experiences to concert attendees. All we ask in exchange for this free VIP experience is that you provide us valuable feedback that will help shape our program. To request a free VIP experience, you must complete the VIP Interest Form. For more information please contact email@example.com.
How can I rent The Clyde for a private party?
With over 18,000 square feet of space, we can accommodate events of up to 2,200 people. This flexible space can be used to host a variety of events including; concerts, corporate events, weddings, fundraisers, and receptions. For more information please visit our Rentals page.
Will there be parking?
The Clyde is located at Quimby Village which has a 6-acre parking lot. Please be respectful of our neighbors and your fellow concert goers.
What items aren’t allowed inside the venue?
The Clyde staff is dedicated to creating a safe and fun environment for all patrons who attend our venue. With that in mind we take the safety and security of our staff and patrons seriously. Prior to entering the building all guests will be searched by wand, pat down, or metal detector and may be asked to empty pockets. All bags will be searched.
Please enjoy your time at The Clyde without the following items:
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm
- Replicas of weapons also are NOT permitted
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind
- No outside food or drinks
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers
- No professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
- No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
- No stuffed animals, masks or toys of any kind
- This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please immediately speak to our management or security staff.
Do you have a lost & found?
Yes, please contact our box office for more information at 260-747-0989.
Who can I contact if I want to book a show / I want my artist to play at The Clyde?
Please complete the Artist Submission Form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.