Where is the Clyde Theatre?
The Clyde Theatre is located at 1808 Bluffton Road, in Quimby Village, Fort Wayne, IN 46809.
What are your box office hours?
The Clyde box office is open Monday-Thursday 12PM to 6PM, Friday 10AM to 6PM
What are your will call hours?
2 Hours prior to door time
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online at www.clydetheatre.com, by phone at (800) 514-3849, or in person at:
Clyde Theatre Box Office
1808 Bluffton Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Box Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 12PM to 6PM, Friday 10AM to 6PM
Will Call Hours: Two hours prior to door time
Neat Neat Neat Records
1836 S Calhoun St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Monday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Tuesday-Saturday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sweetwater Concierge Desk
5501 US-30, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3627 N Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3422 N Anthony Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 AM to 5:00 PM
6427 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Do you have re-entry?
In order to help provide a safe and secure environment for all of our guests, we have a strict NO RE-ENTRY policy. If you have special needs or concerns that require you to leave the venue, please speak with one of our team members and we will be happy to help you.
How do I get in touch with The Clyde?
For all general inquiries please email email@example.com and we will respond to you within one business day.
I’m interested in working at The Clyde. How do I apply?
Please send your resume and any information that will help describe yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there an age requirement to attend concerts?
Every show is different so make sure to check out the age restrictions on the event details page for the particular event you are interested in attending.
Are there seats?
We are committed to ensuring that every guest has an outstanding experience. Our VIP section is always available with seating, for more information visit our VIP page. For regular ticketing, every show is different so make sure to check out the seating chart on the event details page for the particular event you are interested in attending. If you have special needs please talk to one of our friendly staff for assistance.
ADA Procedures / Info
- ADA accommodations are available at all events for patrons who are disabled and need accessible seating. Each disabled patron is entitled to accommodations for themselves and up to 3 guests.
- All ADA accommodations are handled directly through the Clyde Theatre box office. Patrons can submit ADA seating requests through E-Tix, either online or by phone, or they can come to, call (260-747-0989), or e-mail (email@example.com) the Clyde Theatre box office. It is important that these requests be made as far in advance as possible, as our ADA seating area does have a maximum capacity and can become full.
- For general admission standing room events, patrons will be accommodated in our ADA seating area, located in the house right loge. This area is raised above the main floor level and provides clear sightlines to the stage. When patrons make their ADA seating request, they will be added to our ADA list, and we will collect their first and last name, number of guests in their party, and whether anyone has a wheelchair/scooter/walker or just needs seating.
- For seated events, patrons will be sold specially designated ADA seats that are on the aisle and easily accessible. Someone from the Clyde Theatre box office will contact the patrons directly to process these sales, with no additional fees, and the tickets will be held at will call for pick up. They will also be added to our ADA list – first and last name, number of guests in their party, whether anyone has a wheelchair/scooter/walker, and sold seat locations.
- The night of the event, ADA guests will come to the inside box office window once they enter, and the ADA Host will be called to meet them and escort them to the ADA seating area. Any night of show ADA requests will be handled on a first come, first served basis, based on availability of space. Once our ADA seating area or designated seats have reached their maximum capacity, we may not be able to accommodate any additional ADA patrons.
Is alcohol served at The Clyde?
Yes, we have full bar service, including beer, wine, liquor, soda, and bottled water.
Do you offer food?
A few light food items are available. The menu changes on a show by show basis. We recommend visiting one of the many fantastic restaurants near the venue. No outside food or drink is allowed inside the venue.
Do you have a VIP Program?
Our VIP Gallery is a distinctive and desirable space within the Clyde Theatre, offering upscale ambiance, eye-catching décor, a high level of service, and exciting energy. With easy access from the main floor, a balcony overlooking the entire venue, a VIP bar and a spacious social area, the VIP Gallery offers you a truly unique live music experience.
To request information regarding VIP Gallery reservations, please complete the VIP Interest Form and our VIP coordinator will be in touch with you promptly.
How can I rent The Clyde for a private party?
Where do I park?
We have a six acre parking lot located located along Bluffton Road and behind the theatre. Once this lot is filled, overflow parking is also available in front of and behind the Foster Park Plaza retail center to our west. To help us be good neighbors, please refrain from parking in the lots for Don Hall’s, Hainan House or other surrounding businesses. We highly encourage our guests to use a ride-share program like Uber and Lift. Handicap parking spaces are available.
What items aren’t allowed inside the venue?
The Clyde staff is dedicated to creating a safe and fun environment for all patrons who attend our venue. With that in mind we take the safety and security of our staff and patrons seriously. Prior to entering the building all guests will be searched by wand, pat down, or metal detector and may be asked to empty pockets. All bags will be searched.
Please enjoy your time at The Clyde without the following items:
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm
- Replicas of weapons also are NOT permitted
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind
- No outside food or drinks
- No outside folding chairs or camping chairs
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers
- No professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm, including chain wallets
- No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
- No stuffed animals or toys of any kind
This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please immediately speak to our management or security staff.
Do you have a lost & found?
Yes, please contact our box office for more information at (260) 747-0989.
Who can I contact if I want to book a show / I want my artist to play at The Clyde?
Please complete the Artist Submission Form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
By entering the venue, you are agreeing to be photographed and videoed by our team for use in future promotions from the Clyde Theatre.