What are your box office hours?
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
Tuesday through Friday: 10am-6pm
Weekends, event days only: Box office opens 2 hours prior to doors. (Closed on non-show weekend days)
When can I pick them up will-call / guest list tickets?
Will-call/guest list tickets will be available for pick up ONLY on the day of the show, starting 2 hours prior to doors.
Do you have re-entry?
We have a strict NO RE-ENTRY policy.
How do I get in touch with The Clyde?
For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you soon.
I’m interested in working at The Clyde. How do I apply?
Please send your resume and any information that will help describe yourself to email@example.com
Is there an age requirement to attend concerts?
Every show is different so make sure to check out the age restrictions on the event details page for the particular event you are interested in attending.
Do you offer food?
A few light food items are available. The menu changes on a show by show basis.
Do you have a VIP Program?
We have several VIP options available from access to The Gallery VIP lounge, priority entrance, to special seating areas. Our VIP team is on hand to help enhance your concert experience. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I rent The Clyde for a private party?
With over 18,000 square feet of space, we can accommodate events of up to 2,200 people. This flexible space can be used to host a variety of events including; concerts, corporate events, weddings, fundraisers, and receptions. For more information please submit an inquiry using the events tab on our website. email@example.com
Will there be parking?
The Clyde is located at Quimby Village which has a 6 acre parking lot. Please be respectful of our neighbors and your fellow concert goers.
What items aren’t allowed inside the venue?
The Clyde staff is dedicated to creating a safe and fun environment for all patrons who attend our venue. With that in mind we take the safety and security of our staff and patrons seriously. Prior to entering the building all guests will be searched by wand, pat down, or metal detector and may be asked to empty pockets. All bags will be searched.
Please enjoy your time at The Clyde without the following items:
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
- Replicas of weapons also are NOT permitted.
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind.
- No outside food or drinks
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
- No professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
- No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
- No stuffed animals, masks or toys of any kind
- This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please don’t hesitate to speak to our management or security staff.
Do you have a lost & found?
Yes, please contact our box office for more information at 260-747-0989
Tuesday through Friday: 10pm-6pm
Weekends, event days only: Box office opens 2 hours prior to doors. (closed on non-show weekend days)
Who can I contact if I want to book a show / I want my artist to play at The Clyde?
Please submit your info to our talent buyers here