The Box Office Supervisor is responsible for assisting the manager in all aspects of leading staff including work direction, training, scheduling, and supporting the team in executing processes and procedures. You’ll perform daily tasks such as balancing and reconciling cash drawers and daily deposits and assist in resolving elevated issues for staff and guests. Creating an amazing guest experience is our top priority! You’ll also assist in processing ticket orders, ticket counts, and building and maintaining events using the Etix ticketing system.
- Availability to work a variable part time schedule (will average less than 30 hours per week) including standard business hours as well as nights, weekends, and holidays during events.
- Working knowledge of concert venue, restaurant, retail, or theatre operations and point of sales systems, computer operations, and accounting/cash management procedures
- Highly skilled in guest relations/customer service techniques and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, and diffuse difficult situations with tact and professionalism
- Must have the ability to work as a member of the team and independently, with strong self-motivation and effective time management skills
- Previous concert/entertainment venue experience, including computerized ticketing operations & equipment (Etix) is preferred but not required
- Previous supervisory/management experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, Hospitality, or other related field preferred